20070422

this day

... it has been a long one,
would have been much longer
if not for the 3-hour nap.

... i thank everyone
who have made it so special,
and cherish all the messages
written to me.


... i am giving my life
to Him once again;
i want to become
what i am made to be.

... i will trust Him
and trust Him more,
because He sees
and knows it all.

... this chorus really speaks for me:

i want to leave a legacy
how will they remember me?
did i choose to love?
did i point to You enough?
to make a mark on things
i want to leave an offering
a child of mercy and grace
who blessed Your name shamelessly
and leave that kind of legacy


"Legacy" - Nichole Nordeman

2 comments:

Sarah.... said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday! =)

Tracy Tan said...

i know i called to wish you but just to make sure it is "written" - Happy Birthday again!
Sorry I missed the birthday cake moment - I was at the back :)